Works in conjunction with your attending physician and the hospice team.
- Specifically assigned to each patient to ensure coordination of services.
- Manages the patient’s medical needs and is trained in palliative care.
Hospice Aide / Homemaker
Helps with personal care, such as bathing and feeding.
- Provides emotional support to the patient and family.
- Assists with financial and community resources.
- Provides spiritual support to the patient and family.
- Coordinates services with community clergy members.
Trained volunteers are available to offer companionship and service to families.
Dietician, Physical, Occupational, Speech, and other complimentary therapies
Available for consultation.
For symptom management related to hospice diagnosis.
Medical Equipment and Supplies
Medical equipment and supplies as needed based on the plan of care.
Supportive services for caregivers for up to 12 months following the loss of a loved one.